Project management is provided for our deployments and and where in house expertise and 3rd parties are involved. Independent project management is an asset because it offers impartial advice and insight.
We use Prince 2 principles so that our clients can be confident in process and approach. Our experience is from large and complex deployments for government agencies where agility, quality control, configuration and cost management is necessary.
The cost of a project varies from customer to customer and we will provide a tailored quote where required.
Our approach is modular and tailored to your budget, capability and requirement:
- Scenario 1 - We help you define the style and content, and the communications plan. You design, build and implement the site and the social media operation.
- Scenario 2 - We design and build your website. We help define the content. You create the collateral using internal resource.
- Scenario 3 - We project manage the initiative through the life cycle via 3rd parties and/or through internal resource.
- Scenario 4 - We define, create content, build and manage the end-to-end task.
These scenarios give you the choice on when to engage us and to plan your investment and schedule.
- We deliver a complete website project that is done quickly with minimum risk.
- Our modular approach is flexible and aids budgeting.
- We use best in class templates and tools.
- Content is created specifically to your needs and circumstances.
- We provide ongoing creative and technical support.
- You keep your website and content current and relevant.
Let us take away the pain and complexity so you benefit from our experience and insight. We would be pleased to quote for any of the scenarios outlined.