We produce tailored website content and social media content aligned to client objectives. These typically include:
- Brand defining images and copy that describe and illustrate the products, services and credentials on offer.
- Photographic, video and copy content for new products and services that need to be spotlighted on the website, blog and social media.
- Images and copy for existing products and services that require focussed attention.
- Images and text for e-commerce and social media consumption.
- Tactical information for promotions, news and advise to drive loyalty and stickiness.
- Narrative and documentary content for events, conferences and occasions of note.
- Training and demonstration videos, photography and copy.
- Reportage and recording of conferences, workshops.
Our photography and video services are designed for each of the above.
This article by Alex Mercer discusses 10 steps for creating remarkable website content. A useful read whose principles we put into practice.
Our content services support our website build and management capability so that we can give clients a complete development and in-life service. Alternatively we provide website content and social media artefacts for clients that already have a 3rd party website developer. We project manage content assignments in a similar way to how we manage build projects. Clients benefit from a single point of contact and a common way of working across these activities. We use the same professional photography, video and lighting equipment and facilities for our commercial and popular photography and video services. Further information about this is found here.
The photographs opposite were taken for a charity website and social media to promote their UK fundraising tour, an award gala dinner where top performers were presented with prizes, for a location article, and for a church website refresh.
The video opposite promotes Life Writer Services whose channel to market is Social Media, Website, word of mouth and conferences.
Our services are secured as one-off commissions or as an ongoing service.