Our approach as a portrait photographer is to be flexible and listen to what clients want. We use this information and insight to design a shoot to create images with the desired look and style. We shoot at locations of your choice or in the studio. We use natural light and modelling equipment.
Our clients include:
- Executives wanting corporate headshots for LinkedIn and for PR
- People wanting professional images for social media
- Individuals who want their portrait to be flattering, taken in a variety of poses and lighting situations
We are a Milton Keynes based portrait photographer with easy access to all parts of the UK and international airports.
Information about the above image is here.
Each shoot :
- Is planned, coordinated and managed.
- Costs and what you get are agreed before hand. No hidden surprises.
- Friendly and professional.
- Refreshments and toilets are provided.
- Fast moving and fun, with lost of opportunity to change pose and look
- Uses professional equipment that is up to date
- Cameras (Nikon),
- Lighting (Profoto)
- Light modifiers (Manfrotto)
- Is followed up quickly so you have photographs to share. Post processing of all you images may take a couple of days.
Team headshots by our portrait photographer
- We come to businesses and locations with portable flash and backdrops to take professional headshots of executives and their teams. These images are used for PR, social media, websites and marketing.
- Taking corporate headshots of several people at one time result in a common look and feel and a group discount.
This short video gives information about the Nikon D850. Our primary portrait camera.
We partner with Loxley Labs in the UK. They are a premier photographic printer and provide a range of servcies that includes enlargements on many different surfaces, canvas prints and items such as printed shirts, caps and assorted memorabilia.