Take time out and enjoy the family photography experience!
Family photography is fun and creative and families take many forms. It is our pleasure to share time with parents, children, babies, grandparents and family members to craft photographs to capture a moment in time.
Our approach is simple. We have fun and create a relaxing and enjoyable experience for all concerned. This ensures that our images are natural and authentic.
Our studio shoots usually take about 45 minutes. They often last longer, particularly for children and larger families. We provide refreshments, toilets and a social area where you can collect your thoughts before and after the shoot.
"We have had great photo shoot with David. He captured some wonderful photos of my Grandchildren. David was so relaxed and encouraging with them.
He has a wonderful natural talent of taking photos just at the right moment! I would definitely recommend ALP to any of you reading this post!" Celia Carlill
Our customer satisfaction ratings are here.
Our approach to family photography is to:
- Agree the plan of the shoot beforehand, costs and what you get for your money. There are no surprises.
- Welcome to the location and the shoot. We provide refreshments and familiarise equipment and facilities.
- Progress the shoot. Families with young children are great fun. Parents are invited to help pose and amuse the young ones.
- Share some of the images and conclude the session.
- Processes and deliver photographs within 2 days of the shoot.
- Make all images available on our portal for viewing.
High resolution images
- High resolution images are provided for printing and sharing. You are not committed to use us, or be subject to expensive print costs.
- Our shoots are tailored to your budget and what you want to achieve.
- Contact us for more information.
- Payment terms are available